Q: Will you travel?
- Our booth is based in Raleigh but available worldwide. A expenses-linked travel fee may apply in areas outside of the greater Raleigh and Burlington/Greensboro area. Contact us and we’ll be glad to provide you with a quote or let you know if a travel fee might apply.
Q: What do you need to setup?
- 10x12ft space minimum (12x12ft or larger is strongly preferred, especially for large events!)
- Electrical outlet within 20ft of the booth
- Indoor only, we cannot set up the booth outside due to unpredictable weather and changing lighting conditions.
- A prop table and a table for your guest’s belongings and drinks. (1) 6 ft long table, (1) round top or additional 6ft long table. Located outside of booth.
Q: What is the difference between “booth open” and “inactive” time?
- For simplicity, booth open time is consecutive time that is not scheduled to be interrupted for more than one hour. For example, for a wedding 3 hours “booth open” means from the time you first open the booth to the time you want it to close. Pauses in the action for first dances and speeches for example are not excluded from this time.
- Inactive time on the other hand is when there is an extended (1 hour+) break in action. For example, you want the slow motion available to guests at 11am-2pm but you have a break from 2pm-6pm and want the booth to be open again at 6pm. It is billed at a lower rate.
Q: Love it! What do I need to do to book the booth?
- To book the booth for your date, we require a signed contract and a $500 non-refundable deposit. Final payment is due one calendar month prior to your event in full.
Q: Turn around time?
- In general, it takes about 2-3 weeks to put together a custom edit of your guest’s slow motion antics. We do offer rush services and raw-only options as well.
Q: Can we select music for our video?
- Yes, we can either select music for you or provide you with a very large list of possible songs. We do have to obey copyright law so we can’t use just ANY song but we have a large number of songs available to us. We can also provide you with some choices to narrow down your selection if you desire. We do need to know your choice before editing begins in any case.